Assistant Releationship Manager - Agri Business
<< Back to Careers
Reporting to: General Manager
The job holder will be responsible for the growth of market share and profitability of the Agribusiness segment through product development and execution of the Agribusiness strategy of Rafiki DTM.
- To develop and implement Agribusiness strategy for banking small holder farmers involved in commercially viable agriculture activities.
- Develop annual plans for the business in-order to build a profitable asset portfolio and deposits from agribusiness sector of small holder farmers.
- Grow and Maintain market share for assets and Liabilities in the Agribusiness Banking segment through innovative product development of the Agribusiness products and solutions for acceptable and commercially viable value chains.
- Analyze the market trends in the agriculture sector and competitively position the DTM product offering for the agriculture sector.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in the agriculture sector and actors for various value chains in order to tap in on banking opportunities.
- Drive cross-selling of agribusiness products to existing and new Rafiki customers
- Holder of a University Degree in a Business Related or Agriculture field from a recognized institution.
- Those with an MBA, CIM or (MSK/Agribusiness certification) will have an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years proven experience in the agriculture sector.
- At least 2 years experience in a financial institution covering sales, relationship and credit management.
- A thorough knowledge of Agribusiness products and Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong numerical ability
- Good listening and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Honesty and integrity
- Stress tolerance
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All applicants must apply online to the email
closing date is 1st March 2013. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “We are an equal opportunity employer”.